The social media intern will be responsible for social media marketing including strategy development, monitoring, content creation, and advertising in alignment with the organizations’ mission, vision, and values. Taste Project is a non-profit, and this is an unpaid internship.
Areas of Interest
Business, communications, social media, non-profit
- Monitoring social media channels to increase engagement level
- Develop content to drive awareness and increase engagement
- Run advertising campaigns to support marketing initiatives
- Report on performance metrics of each social media channel
- Use social platform to meet specific fundraising goals
- Other duties as assigned
- A solid understanding of the role of social marketing in business
- Communications strategy development and execution
- Strong metric reporting skills to demonstrate activity and effectiveness
- Professional experience to critical issues affecting the non-profit sector
Undergraduate junior or senior, or graduate student studying business, communications, public relations, advertising, or journalism.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Proficient in AP Style
- Familiar with social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
About the Internship Program
The Taste Project Spring Internship Program runs for 12 weeks and interns are required to work 10 hours per week. Taste Project is a non-profit, and this is an unpaid internship.
- 10 week program (June 4th – August 10th)
- 20 hours per week
Work experience also includes:
- Insights and introductions to our executive board including leaders with small and large companies in industries such as healthcare, financial, retail, and consumer.
- Professional career development and one-on-one coaching during the internship and beyond.
Taste Community Restaurant (1200 South Main Street; Fort Worth, Texas 76104)
Estimated Start Date:
June 4, 2018 (Runs for 10 weeks)
Number of Open Positions:
How to Apply
To apply, email your resume to email@example.com.