Taste Community Restaurant is looking for two Kitchen Leads. The Kitchen Lead reports to the Executive Chef and is responsible for ensuring the highest food quality. This position is responsible for everything inside of the kitchen, including oversight of the Kitchen Team. The Kitchen Lead position is a paid position.
- Manages the Kitchen Team including the Prep Team, Prep Cooks, Line Cooks, and Kitchen Team Leads; and is willing to complete each Kitchen Team Member role if needed.
- Provides support in handling guests and critical issues.
- Coaches volunteers on proper use of kitchen tools and tasks.
- Responsible for managing food costs, and placing and receiving orders.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2+ years Line Cook experience or formal culinary training.
- Full-service dining experience preferred.
- Food Manager Certification (training provided if hired).
- Willing and able to lift 30lbs.
- Candidates must be at least 18 years of age.
Taste Community Restaurant (1200 South Main Street; Fort Worth, Texas 76104)
Estimated Start Date:
Number of Open Positions:
How to Apply
To apply, email your resume, salary requirements, and shift availability to email@example.com.