Taste Community Restaurant is looking for two Line Cooks. The Line Cook reports to the Kitchen Lead and is responsible for ensuring the highest food quality. This position is responsible for everything inside of the kitchen as directed by the Kitchen Lead. The Line Cook position is a paid position.
- Assists with the management of the Volunteer Kitchen Team.
- Prepares raw ingredients
- Sets up hot line stations.
- Prepares sauces, par-cooks ingredients, and other prep cook assignments.
- Prepares dishes per receipie to order during lunch service.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1+ years Line Cook experience or formal culinary training.
- Full-service dining experience preferred.
- Food Manager Certification (training provided if hired).
- Willing and able to lift 30lbs.
- Candidates must be at least 18 years of age.
Taste Community Restaurant (1200 South Main Street; Fort Worth, Texas 76104)
Estimated Start Date:
Number of Open Positions:
How to Apply
To apply, email your resume, salary requirements, and shift availability to firstname.lastname@example.org.