Taste Community Restaurant is looking for a Program Coordinator. The Program Coordinator is responsible for educating clients on our mission and vision, ensuring clients feel right at home in our facility, and for providing an exceptional experience for our clients. The position is responsible for our pay-what-you-can meal program delivery and oversees the volunteer service and welcome teams.
Feed, Educate, and Serve
- Has a full understanding of the mission and vision of Taste Project.
- Educates clients and volunteers on the mission and vision of Taste Project.
- Promotes the organization and organizational events.
- Executes our policies and procedures so everyone can equally participate and enjoy our programs.
- Builds a culture of personal value and appreciation of all our clients and volunteers.
- Interacts with clients and volunteers to promote inclusion and a sense of belonging.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for daily management of the client experience at Taste Community Restaurant and executing our high standards.
- Provide support for client needs, including handling any complaints and critical issues.
- Train support staff to perform all required duties, ensuring they have all tools needed to perform their duties to the fullest.
- Organize, supervise, and lead assigned volunteers to fulfill the mission and carry out service. Keep volunteers engaged and coach them on service and quality standards.
- Responsible for accurate accounting of client numbers, program sales numbers, cash drawers, and merchandise.
- Manage inventory levels of paper goods, cleaning products, tableware, merchandise, etc. including making timely orders to ensure all needed items are stocked.
- Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations.
- Manage maintenance and repair of furnishing, fixtures, and equipment to ensure the facility is in working order.
- 2-years non-profit experience preferred.
- Restaurant experience a plus.
- Strong communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to interact and engage with a diverse population with compassion and patience.
- Food Manager Certification (training provided if hired).
- Willing and able to lift 50lbs., and be continuously on your feet and walking.
- Willing to undergo a background check.
- Candidates must be at least 18 years of age.
- Candidate must be willing to work when our clients need us most including weekends, some evenings, and some holidays. (Closed Christmas Day, New Years Day, and Independence Day).
Taste Community Restaurant (1200 South Main Street; Fort Worth, Texas 76104)
Estimated Start Date:
July 12, 2022
Number of Positions Open: 1
How to Apply
To apply, email your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com. Only complete submissions will be reviewed.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.