The primary responsibility is to serve constituents and staff experiencing crisis, requesting ministry and/or meal assistance. The ability to act with spiritual discernment, compassion, and firm boundaries is necessary to handle day to day interactions with constituents and staff requesting assistance.
Feed, Educate, and Serve
- Have a full understanding of the mission and vision of Taste Project.
- Educate clients and volunteers on the mission and vision of Taste Project.
- Promote the organization and organizational events.
- Execute our policies and procedures so everyone can equally participate and enjoy our programs.
- Build a culture of personal value and appreciation of all our clients and volunteers.
- Interact with clients and volunteers to promote inclusion and a sense of belonging.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Respond to phone calls/emails, ministering through prayer and encouragement.
- Conduct One-on-One Biblical Counseling with constituents and staff as needed.
- Manage and train team of volunteers to help engage constituents in need of ministry services.
- Build and maintain ministry partnerships with churches, faith-based organizations, and professional counselors.
- Coordinate referrals to other ministry partners and professional counseling services.
- Establish and foster open lines of communication with other departments and sub-departments of the organization.
- Teach and answer foundational questions about Christian faith to constituents and staff through, bible studies, direct questions, and/or other gatherings.
- Serve as Pastor-on-Call as needed.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- 2-years experience preferred.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety roles, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to speak effectively before constituents and staff of organization.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Food Manager Certification (training provided if hired).
- Willing and able to lift 50lbs., and be continuously on your feet and walking.
- Willing to undergo a background check.
- Candidates must be at least 18 years of age.
- Candidate must be willing to work weekends and holidays.
Taste Community Restaurant (1200 South Main Street; Fort Worth, Texas 76104)
Estimated Start Date:
July 1, 2022
Number of Positions Open:
How to Apply
To apply, email your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only complete submissions will be reviewed.
Taste Project is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.