Taste Community Restaurant is looking for a Guest Experience Coordinator. The Guest Experience Coordinator is responsible for ensuring guests feel right and home and for providing an exceptional experience for our guests. This position is responsible for everything outside of the kitchen and oversees the Welcome Team and the Service Team. The Guest Experience Coordinator position is a paid position.
- Manages the Welcome Team including Lobby Attendants, Greeters, Hosts/Hostesses, and Welcome Team Leads; and is willing to complete each Welcome Team Member role if needed.
- Manages the Service Team including Bussers, Food Runners, Servers, and Service Team Leads; and is willing to complete each Service Team Member role if needed.
- Provides support in handling guests and critical issues.
- Coaches volunteers on proper service etiquette, health department requirements, and overall service quality.
- Responsible for reconciling cash and receipts on a daily basis.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Full-service restaurant dining experience preferred.
- Food Manager Certification (training provided if hired).
- Willing and able to lift 30lbs.
- Willing to undergo a background check.
- Candidates must be at least 18 years of age.
- Candidates must be willing to work weekends.
Taste Community Restaurant (1200 South Main Street; Fort Worth, Texas 76104)
Estimated Start Date:
February 1, 2018
Number of Positions Open:
How to Apply
To apply, email your resume, salary requirements, and shift availability to firstname.lastname@example.org.