Taste Community Restaurant is looking for a Guest Experience Coordinator. The Guest Experience Coordinator is responsible for educating guests on our mission and vision, ensuring guests feel right and home in our facility, and for providing an exceptional experience for our guests. This position is responsible for everything outside of the kitchen and oversees the Welcome Team and the Service Team. The Guest Experience Coordinator position is a paid position.
- Educates guests on the mission and vision of Taste Project, and promotes the organization and organizational events.
- Manages and trains volunteers on our Welcome Team including Lobby Attendants, Greeters, Hosts/Hostesses, and Welcome Team Leads; and is willing to complete each Welcome Team Member role if needed.
- Manages and trains volunteers on our Service Team including Bussers, Food Runners, Servers, and Service Team Leads; and is willing to complete each Service Team Member role if needed.
- Monitors the activity of guests to ensure adherence to facility policies and provides support in handling guests and critical issues.
- Interacts with all volunteers to promote inclusion and a sense of belonging.
- Coaches volunteers on proper service etiquette, health department requirements, and overall service quality.
- Assists guests in need in locating additional resources available in Fort Worth.
- Responsible for reconciling cash and receipts on a daily basis.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2 years non-profit experience preferred.
- Knowledge of the Taste Project mission and vision.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to interact with a diverse population on a daily basis with compassion and patience.
- Ability to present a positive and professional image of Taste Project and Taste Community Restaurant.
- Ability to teach a diverse population of volunteers new skills.
- Food Manager Certification (training provided if hired).
- Willing and able to lift 30lbs.
- Willing and able to perform continuous walking, stooping, and standing.
- Willing to undergo a background check.
- Candidates must be at least 18 years of age.
- Candidates must be willing to work weekends.
Taste Community Restaurant (1200 South Main Street; Fort Worth, Texas 76104)
Estimated Start Date:
Number of Positions Open:
How to Apply
To apply, email your resume, salary requirements, and shift availability to firstname.lastname@example.org.